Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year


 





Happy New Year everyone!!!! By now everyone across the globe should be in 2013. As I reflected on my life I realized I was the most ambitious and the most successful at my endeavors when I was on my Life Journal Bible plan, the plan is a read  the Bible in one year plan. I was only successful in 2010 and tried and failed in 2011 & 2012 lol. So naturally, I'm trying again this year and like we all say, THIS IS MY YEAR lol. In 2010 I was very organized and I spent less time on social media. I had prioritizing down pat and once I did it enough to get in the flow of reading daily, I needed those readings like I would need my daily hot tea in the morning.



The key to completing your daily reading is to maintain a schedule and read around the same time every day. Because I'm a night owl its very hard for me to wake up early enough to do more than rush and get dressed for work lol. So I did my readings as soon as I got home from work or a social gathering. I wouldn't touch the TV or computer without getting my daily devotion on first lol.





 Another key to completing your daily reading is to do it with a friend or a group of friends, although my group of friends and I TRIED together in 2011 and 2012 I'm sure this method still works. LOL

Last and final key, put the time and energy into picking a plan that is right for you, over at YouVersion there are many plans to choose from that will help track your daily progress and keep you on schedule if you miss a day or two or twenty LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment